Rowena Vilar is currently appearing in Fame in Sydney.
Rowena Vilar is currently appearing in Fame in Sydney. Logon to www.showbiz.com.au to book your tickets to this spectacular musical!
1. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be FAMOUS!!
2. Who is the most important person in the world to you?
That’s a hard question… besides Lady Gaga?!
3. What animal best represents you and why?
A cat. Sometimes I love to be the centre of attention, and other times I just need my own space.
4. If you were a contestant on Deal or No Deal, how much would you need to be on offer before you walked away?
5. What’s the worst date you’ve ever had?
This guy spoke for three hours non-stop. Yes guys, you talk too much too – haha!
6. Windows or MAC?
7. Which Spice Girl was your favourite?
Baby – she was cute.
8. Who is the actor you would be most like to work alongside?
Cate Blanchett… I’d probably lose my shit from being so nervous though!
9. What five songs would be the first you put a mix tape?
Red – Daniel Merriweather
Dancing On My Own – Robyn
Tonight – Smashing Pumpkins
Drop It Like It’s Hot – Snoop Dogg
One Time – Justin Bieber
10. What is the best thing about theatre in Australia?
Being a part of it, and the amazing people!
11. What is the worst thing about theatre in Australia?
The down-time between gigs.
12. Favourite food?
13. What would you do if you found a wallet on the ground?
I’d try and find the owner – karma!!
14. What’s the worst job you’ve ever had?
I was a suit character in a kids’ show.
15. What’s the first website you visit when you come online?
16. Name one moment when you looked around, breathed happily and felt content
NOW! I’m in rehearsals writing this. I love my cast! I love my “job” – though it’s not really a job!
17. Red or white?
18. Where is the most interesting place you have travelled?
New York City – I left my heart there!
19. Who is the most famous person you’ve ever met?
20. Where do you see yourself in five years?
NYC! Not really sure what I’ll be doing there! Hopefully working on Broadway. Nothing wrong with dreaming big!!