It a tough one but it going to be a good lesson

Home Forums General Australian Theatre Discussion It a tough one but it going to be a good lesson

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  phoebesss 3 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

phoebesss
    Participant

“Despite the cultural bias that depicts introverts as loners and losers, there’s nothing wrong with you if you’re an introvert. You are likely to enjoy connecting with people in doses,” Ancowitz says. “It might come as a surprise that introverts actually chatter more.

So Nick suggested we find a used MP62 supercharger. Only trouble is, they’re quite rare. We trawled the Internet unsuccessfully for one, and thought we’d have to get a turbo. I a lecturer in post 1945 Literature in the Department of English Literature. My research interests focus on e reading, materially experimental writing, digital humanities, critical theory, technology, and embodiment. I particularly interested in how the materiality of our artefacts impacts upon our culture, daily practice, and cognition.

“But I’m still optimistic because we know what we have to do. Obviously, we’re in a bit of trouble at the moment but it only takes two wins and we are out of it. Don’t get me wrong, that’s not all we want to do but if you win a couple on the bounce you can go from there.”.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

banner