Think you’ve got what it takes to beat our community’s theatre masterminds?
Test your musical theatre knowledge on the 15 questions below.
1. Which of these classic playwrights wrote
Waiting for Godot?
2. Which classic playwright wrote this play?
3. Which classic playwright wrote
The Cherry Orchard, The Seagull and Uncle Vanya?
4. Which of these classic playwrights wrote about Napolean, Squealer & Snowball?
5. Which plays did this classic playwright write?
Pygmalion, Man and Superman & St Joan
Othello, Macbeth & Twelfth Night
Mourning Becomes Electra, Long Day's Journey Into Night & The Iceman Cometh
The Birthday Party, The Homecoming & The Caretaker
6. George Orwell famously predicted our future for which year?
7. Which of these classic playwrights is responsible for the creation of this character?
8. Which classic playwright created the Birling family?
9. Which classic playwright wrote
The Price, The Crucible & A View From a Bridge?
10. Which classic playwright wrote
The Miser, The Misanthrope & Tartuffe?
11. Which classic playwright famously said, "Experience is merely the name men gave to their mistakes"?
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
12. In which year was this famous playwright born?
13. I am a British playwright. I wrote
Equus and Amadeus. I was 90 years old when I died in Ireland. Who am I?
14. Noël Coward wrote which of these classic plays?
15. Ira Levin wrote which of these classic plays?
Deathtrap, Veronica's Room & Son of Rosemary
The Woman in Black, An Inspector Calls & Gaslight
Ghost Stories, Nightmare & The Haunting
Blackmail, Underground & Breathe
Share the quiz to show your results !
Share on Facebook
Submit your details now to enter the prize draw
Playing just for fun? See your results here
Can you identify the classic playwrights?
%%score%% of %%total%% answered correctly
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter Play Again