THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED BUT YOU CAN STILL PLAY FOR FUN.
Think you’ve got what it takes to beat our community’s musical theatre masterminds?
Test your musical theatre knowledge on the 15 questions below.
1. Which long-running West End musical was written by South Park creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone?
2. West Side Story is based on which of these Shakespeare plays?
3. What is the minimum number of seats a New York theatre must have to be considered a 'Broadway' theatre?
4. In the musical Mary Poppins, the Banks family lives on Cherry Tree Lane, but at what number?
5. Phantom's mask covers which side of his face?
6. How many Oscars has Andrew Lloyd Webber won?
7. ‘I Could Have Danced All Night’, ‘The Rain In Spain’ and ‘Get Me to the Church on Time’, are all songs from which musical?
8. What is Connor's surname in the musical Dear Evan Hansen?
9. Jean Valjean, Fantine and Javert are characters from which musical?
10. In which rock musical, with music by Andrew Lloyd Webber and Lyrics by Richard Stilgoe, do the actors perform the entire show on roller skates?
Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat
11. Which musical is set among the students at New York’s High School For The Performing Arts?
12. Which character was played by Renée Zellweger in the film adaptation of Chicago?
13. What Tony Award-winning musical premiered in April 1996?
14. For which animated musical film did Sir Elton John win an Academy Award for Best Original Song?
15. What musical is based on a book by Gregory Maguire?
Share the quiz to show your results !
Share on Facebook
Submit your details now to enter the prize draw
Musical Theatre Trivia
%%score%% of %%total%% answered correctly
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter