Theatrical licensor Music Theatre International (MTI) announces the full list of songs featured in All Together Now!: A Global Event Celebrating Local Theatre. This worldwide fundraising event celebrates the return of live theatre and allows organizations around the world to locally produce and perform an exclusive musical revue featuring songs from MTI’s beloved shows over the weekend of November 12, 2021.
MTI’s All Together Now! will be entirely free-of-charge to license with no royalty or rental fees. Participating organizations may license MTI’s All Together Now! as a fundraiser for their theatre and perform it live, live-streamed, or a combination of both over a four-day period from November 12 – 15, 2021.
Joining the list of previously announced authors and rightsholders donating their workare Stephen Sondheim, Alan Menken, Howard Ashman, Glenn Slater, Jack Feldman, Benny Andersson & Björn Ulvaeus, Green Day, Disney Theatrical Productions, JeanineTesori, Dick Scanlan, Bobby Lopez & Kristen Anderson-Lopez, Benj Pasek & JustinPaul, Jason Robert Brown, David Hein & Irene Sankoff, Sara Bareilles, Lionel Bart, Jason Howland, Mindi Dickstein, Jerry Bock & Sheldon Harnick.
MTI is grateful for the generosity and support of the authors and rightsholders contributing songs from their iconic musicals to the All Together Now! revue,” said Drew Cohen CEO of MTI Worldwide. Theatre is about community and these authors are doing their part to reignite in-person theatre at all levels.
The full list of songs included in the revue are:
- “Astonishing” (Little Women)
- “Back to Before” (Ragtime)
- “Be Our Guest” (Disney’s Beauty and the Beast)
- “Beautiful City” (Godspell)
- “Children Will Listen” (Into the Woods)
- “Consider Yourself” (Lionel Bart’s Oliver!)
- “Empty Chairs at Empty Tables” (Les Misérables)
- “Gimme, Gimme” (Thoroughly Modern Millie)
- “Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)” (Green Day’s American Idiot)
- “I Dreamed a Dream” (Les Misérables)
- “Let It Go” (Disney’s Frozen)
- “Life Is So Peculiar” (Five Guys Named Moe)
- “Matchmaker” (Fiddler on the Roof)
- “Meadowlark” (The Baker’s Wife)
- “Middle of a Moment” (Roald Dahl’s James and the Giant Peach)
- “Pure Imagination” (Charlie and the Chocolate Factory)
- “Seasons of Love” (Rent)
- “Seize the Day” (Disney’s Newsies)
- “She Used to Be Mine” (Waitress)
- “Sit Down, You’re Rockin’ the Boat” (Guys and Dolls)
- “Somewhere That’s Green” (Little Shop of Horrors)
- “Spread the Love Around” (Sister Act)
- “Stop the World” (Come From Away)
- “Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious” (Disney and Cameron Mackintosh’s Mary Poppins)
- “Take a Chance on Me” (Mamma Mia!)
- “The Human Heart” (Once on This Island)
- “The New World” (Songs for a New World)
- “This Is the Moment” (Jekyll & Hyde)
- “Tomorrow” (Annie)
- “We’re All in This Together” (Disney’s High School Musical)
- “When I Grow Up” (Roald Dahl’s Matilda the Musical)
- “Why We Tell the Story” (Once on This Island)
- “Wouldn’t It Be Loverly?” (My Fair Lady)
- “Writing Down the Story of My Life” (Junie B. Jones The Musical)
- “You Can’t Stop the Beat” (Hairspray)
- “You Could Drive a Person Crazy” (Company)
We designed the revue with multiple song options for each slot so theatres have flexibility with how they present the show,” said John Prignano, Music Theatre International’s Chief Operating Officer and Director of Education & Development. “The option to choose from two or three fantastic songs for each slot allows producers to tailor the show to best fit their artistic/creative vision, the talents of their cast, and the composition of their audience.
MTI’s All Together Now! will be available for licensing in mid-June, with all performances taking place November 12-15.
Music Theatre International is grateful for the support of our partners in this endeavor:
American Association of Community Theatre (AACT), American Alliance for Theatre &Education (AATE), Broadway Media, BroadwayWorld, Disney Theatrical Group, Drama& Theatre, Educational Theatre Association (EdTA), Funk Studios, Hal Leonard, iHeartRadio Broadway, Music Teacher, National Alliance for Musical Theatre (NAMT), Playbill, Sardines, Subplot Studio, TYA/USA, WhatsOnStage.
About Music Theatre International
Music Theatre International (MTI) is one of the world’s leading theatrical licensing agencies, granting theatres from around the world the rights to perform the greatest election of musicals from Broadway and beyond. Founded in 1952 by composer FranknLoesser and orchestrator Don Walker, MTI is a driving force in advancing musicaltheatre as a vibrant and engaging art form.
MTI works directly with the composers, lyricists and bookwriters of these musicals toprovide official scripts, musical materials and dynamic theatrical resources to over70,000 professional, community and school theatres in the US and in over 60 countries worldwide.
MTI is particularly dedicated to educational theatre and supporting underserved theatrecommunities and has created special collections to meet the needs of various types ofperformers and audiences. MTI’s Broadway Junior® shows are 30- and 60-minutemusicals for performance by elementary and middle school-aged performers, whileMTI’s School Editions™ are musicals annotated for performance by high school students.
MTI maintains its global headquarters in New York City with additional offices in London(MTI Europe) and Melbourne (MTI Australasia).
Venue: Music Theatre International
Date: November 12 – 15, 2021
For more information click on HERE