With only hours left until the ball drops on 2018, I thought I would look back at out most read articles over the last 12 months.
This year we were absolutely humbled to have been visited over 900,000 times by over 550,000 people.
Our Major Musicals Update Page has become a hub of information for the industry and the general public, being visited over 215,000 times and linking to major musicals own websites over 55,000 times. Including sending over 9,000 people to schoolofrockthemusical.com and 5,800 people to bookofmormonmusical.com.au! We will continue to keep this page updated and add more functionality in 2019. If there is anything you would like to see on the page, drop us an email or leave a comment.
Until next year, have a safe and happy new year and we look forward to bringing you lots of musical theatre news in 2019.
10 Most Read 2018 Articles:
- Evita full cast announced
- Principal cast announced for Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
- Barnum comes to Melbourne, 2019
- Billy Elliot returns to Australia for 10th anniversary tour, 2019
- Chicago, Saturday Night Fever and Waitress all announced for Sydney
- Full cast announced for Muriel’s Wedding the Musical
- Rocky Horror: Adam Rennie is Australia’s new Frank N Furter
- Muriel’s Wedding the Musical is coming to Melbourne
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory to open in 2019, Sydney
- School of Rock is coming to Australia, kids audition submissions now open