Hats Off Sydney 2013 is just a few hours away and some of Australia’s biggest showbiz personalities are preparing to don their white ties and tails for the biggest, brassiest fundraiser Sydney has seen in years!
Hats Off To The Classics will feature a myriad of exciting musical theatre and cabaret performers in concert, raising money for Oz Showbiz Cares/Equity Fights AIDS.
The 2013 lineup includes:
- Chloe Dallimore and Josh Horner as co-hosts
- Warren, Wayne and Zan Kermond – three generations of showbiz
- Garry Scale – Hats Off veteran
- David Harris – Australia’s favourite leading man
- Deborah Krizak, Stephanie Grigg and Monique Salle – from the cast of A Chorus Line
- Josie Lane, Belinda Wollaston and Fiona Sullivan – cabaret divas
- Marika Aubrey and Elise McCann – from the cast of South Pacific
- Tom Sharah – I Will Survive
- Matt Lee – Australia’s Bert in Mary Poppins
- Toni Lamond and Nancye Hayes – Australia’s favourite stage icons
- The Tap Pack – Jordan Pollard, Joel Rasmussen, Kuki Tipoki, Zan Kermond and Sean Robinson
- Taryn Fiebig – star of the opera world
- Minnie Cooper – Diva Awards’ Entertainer of the year 2012
- Glen Hill – winner of the Rob Guest Endowment 2012
The show kicks off at 8pm at the York Theatre, Seymour Centre – AussieTheatre’s social media team will be heading backstage to bring you images and updates from the event. Follow us on twitter @AussieTheatre for the live coverage!