Part A of these Terms applies to all users, Personal Members, Company Members and General Advertisers of the Site.
- Tickets Global grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable licence to access and make personal use of the Site and any information, documentation, articles or other content available on the Site (Content).
- This licence does not permit any commercial use of the Site or Content, including but not limited to collecting user names and/or email addresses or sending unsolicited emails. The licence expressly excludes using the Site to advertise or solicit other users to buy, sell or hire any products or services other than as permitted in Part C of these Terms.
- The Site or any portion of the Site or Content may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of Tickets Global. You are not permitted to link to or frame the Site or any Content without Tickets Global’s express written permission.
- If you post or submit any information, content, comment or other material, including comments on the AussieTheatre discussion forum (User Content) on the Site you grant to Tickets Global a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable world wide and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, communicate, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute and display such User Content throughout the world in any media.
- By posting User Content you agree to indemnify and keep indemnified Tickets Global, its officers, employees and agents against all claims, suits, actions, liabilities, actual or contingent costs, damages and expenses incurred by AussieTheatre in connection with any User Content. Tickets Global makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied as to the operation of the Site or User Content.
- Tickets Global reserves the right to change the functionality and Content (including limiting access to or ceasing to provide the Content) of the Site at any time without prior written notification to you.
- By using the Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your AussieTheatre username and password (which are for your own sole use) and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to be liable if your AussieTheatre username or password is used by an unauthorised person.
- Tickets Global does not warrant that you will have continuous access to the Site or your access or use will be error free. Tickets Global will not be liable in the event that the Site is unavailable to you due to computer downtime attributable to malfunctions, upgrades, preventative or remedial maintenance activities, interruption in telecommunication supplies or any other reason.
- The Site may contain links to other web sites (linked web sites). Those links are provided on the Site for convenience only and Tickets Global is not responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with linked web sites. The Site links with linked web sites should not be construed as an endorsement, approval or recommendation by AussieTheatre of those linked web sites.
- Tickets Global reserves the right at any time to:
a) deny or terminate all or part of your access to the Site where in Tickets Global opinion, there are concerns regarding unreasonable use, security or unauthorised access or where you have breached any of these Terms; or
b) block or suspend your account, hide your profile, or delete or amend User Content.
- You acknowledge that you do not obtain or own any intellectual property rights whatsoever in the Site or the Content and all intellectual property rights subsisting in the Site and any Content remains vested in Tickets Global or its third party licensors.
- Tickets Global makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied as to the operation of the Site, the Content, or the conduct of the users. You expressly agree that your use of the Site is entirely at your sole risk. However, nothing in these Terms excludes, restricts or modifies any condition, warranty, right or remedy conferred on a party by the Trade Practices Act 1974 (Cth) or any other applicable law that cannot be excluded, restricted or modified by agreement.
- Content provided on the Site does not constitute advice (particularly in respect of job advertisements) as to the suitability of any candidate for a party that advertises on the Site (Job Advertiser) or a Job Advertiser for a candidate. You should seek independent advice to determine if the relevant party is appropriate for your individual needs.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Tickets Global disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose or warranties concerning accuracy, currency or completeness. Tickets Global will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the Site, Content, or User Content.
- The maximum aggregate liability of Tickets Global for all proven losses, damages and claims arising out of these Terms, including liability for breach, in negligence or in tort or for any other common law or statutory action, is limited to an aggregate of all claims of AUD $100. Where Tickets Global’s liability cannot be excluded under any law, Tickets Global’s liability will be limited to, at its discretion, either re-supplying the Site to you or paying you the cost of re-supplying the Site to you.
- Notwithstanding any other clause, Tickets Global is not liable to you or to any other person for any losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from any wrongful, wilful or negligent act or omission by any person or any direct or indirect lost profit or revenue, exemplary damages, deletion or corruption of electronically or digitally stored information, or without limiting the foregoing, any indirect or consequential loss or damage howsoever described or claimed.
- Tickets Global reserves the right to change these Terms at any time and will post a notice on the Site giving notice of that change. Any subsequent access to, or use of the Site following the change will constitute an acceptance of those modifications to the Terms.
- The failure of Tickets Global to insist upon a strict performance of any of these Terms will not be deemed a waiver of any subsequent breach or default in these Terms.
- Each provision of these Terms is severable from the others and no severance of a provision will affect any other provision.
- Related parties of Tickets Global may enforce these Terms in accordance with Tickets Global’s rights and obligations under these Terms.
- These Terms are governed by the law in force in Queensland, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Queensland.
Part B of these Terms applies to personal members to the Site (each a Personal Member).
- Your membership term with the Site is for a period of one month, rolling, and contract can be cancelled at any time.
- Promotional prices advertised on the AussieTheatre.com.au and TakeYourSeats.com are available for all new personal and organisation members. All memberships will be renewed at the standard membership pricing at the time of their renewal.
- Personal Members agree to make payment in full for any chargeable service which is used on the Site.
- All premium subscription memberships will automatically renew at the end of your membership term for a new term of the same previously agreed duration. The automatic payment will be scheduled to occur on the date of expiration of your current membership term.
- You can opt out of the auto renewal of your membership term and you can do so at any time before your membership term renews. If you do not want your membership term to auto renew, it is your responsibility to opt out of the auto renewal of your membership term before the payment is processed and you can do so either via the website yourself, or by calling or emailing AussieTheatre for assistance.
- You can cancel your membership at any time, forfeiting the remaining time in an exisiting subscription prior to the cancellation on the renewal date.
- If you elect to opt-out of auto-renewal/terminate your membership at any time, any payments made towards your membership are non-refundable and any instalments due (but unpaid) prior to your departure (or within a period of 5 days after your notice to terminate/cancel your membership) will also become immediately due and payable to AussieTheatre.
- If any amount payable for your membership is not paid on the due date for any reason, access to the Site will be suspended until such time as payments are up to date.
- Tickets Global uses WooCommerce for memberships of of subscription services. Payments for all memberships are automatically deducted monthly, for the duration of the agreed membership period.
- When subscribing to any service with Tickets Global, please choose carefully as all sales are final, notwithstanding any other provision enforceable by law.
Part C of these Terms applies to both General Advertisers on the Site, Job Advertisers (both being Advertisers) and Company Subscribers (being corporate members) and to the extent applicable, any other person that posts User Content on the Site (unless otherwise indicated).
- You warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to all User Content that you post, that you will be solely responsible for the User Content that you post, that the User Content is accurate, that the use of the User Content you supply does not violate any applicable laws or these Terms and that the User Content will not cause injury or loss to any person.
- Tickets Global has the right but not the obligation to monitor, review and edit, re-classify or remove any User Content.
- Tickets Global takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Content posted by you or any third party.
- Tickets Global is not liable for any loss or damage incurred by any person as a result of any failure or delay in listing an advertisement.
- You may post User Content provided that the User Content is not:
i. illegal, offensive, racist, obscene, objectionable, threatening, defamatory or invasive of privacy;
ii. false and/or misleading or in breach of RCSA’s Code of Practice which is accessible at http://www.rcsa.com.au;
iii. sexually explicit or containing sexual references or innuendo;
iv. infringing any intellectual property rights;
v. composed of a profile or photograph of any third person used without his or her permission or photographs of people under 18 years of age (even if they are your children);
vi. consisting of or containing software viruses;
vii. used for political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of “spam”; or
viii. impersonating any person or otherwise misleading as to the origin of any User Content.
- Agree to make payment in full for any chargeable service which is used on the Site; and
- Acknowledge that if any amount payable for their membership is not paid on the due date for any reason, access to the Site will be suspended until such time as payments are up to date.
Job & Event Listing Advertisers acknowledge and agree that:
- A new fee will be charged for each new job/event listing which includes copying a previous job/event ad, re-posting/renewing an archived or deleted job/event ad, extending a job/event ad beyond 30 days, changing a job/event classification, refreshing any job/event posting or changing any job/event ad reference number; without a valid subscription.
- They must only advertise one job/event per advertisement posted on the Site or an additional fee will be incurred;
- Information stored on the database for the purpose of identifying candidate work preferences must not be used by or forwarded to any third party obtaining the consent of Tickets Global Pty Ltd and the relevant candidate;
- Job advertisements placed on the Site constitute User Content; and
- They will not release to the public any news releases, advertising material, promotional material or any other form of publicity relating to AussieTheatre without the prior written approval of Tickets Global.
- Tickets Global takes no responsibility for the reliability, integrity and security of files and documents submitted by job/event applications. It is the job/event advertiser’s responsibility to conduct virus scans/checks or any other security procedures required. For questions regarding the content of any files or documents provided in relation to a job/event application, advertisers should contact the applicant directly.
This Agreement is governed by the law in force in Australia, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Australia.
Current at December 2020